Repeat prescriptions are no longer accepted over the telephone with the exception of housebound patients. The following options are available to you:
- During office hours - you can drop the counterfoil into the box provided on the reception desk.
- Out of hours - post the counterfoil through the letterbox.
- Send the counterfoil through the post with a stamped self-addressed envelope and we will post it back to you.
- Fax your counterfoil to us on 01744 883546.
- Using Patient Access Online via this link (registration required).
- Or by using our Secure online form (no registration required)
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.